• Roulette Forum
  • Craps Forum
  • TwentyOne Forum
Welcome to RouletteForum.com
Notice: 5/8/2017 -- RouletteForum.com is closed to new posting and will remain in read-only mode for 30 days. If you wish to preserve any of your posts, do so soon.

4 of 4
A few things on my mind about this site
Posted: 26 March 2014 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
The Midnight Skulker
Total Posts:  1398
Joined  2010-01-28
RankRankRankRank

Pertinax - 25 March 2014 03:51 AM

... unless someone reads all the posts in the PX thread and other related threads amrik started to promote the bot, it may not be so easy to know the history.  If someone knows the history of this bot plus sales tactics, and
still chooses to buy, then that is their choice to do so.  You, for me are seeming to rally some kind of support for amrik in some of your words.

Currently, there is no warning or reasoning to be had for any new marks in amrik sights if they only read his latest posts.  Like it or not, it also appears this bot is affiliated with this website also

I too was concerned that a newcomer to the forum, one ignorant of pxbots.com’s history, might be deceived into thinking it was generally accepted as a license to print money.  However, you will notice that Jacob has included a disclaimer in the section heading on the forum’s home page.  He could also include a “sticky” topic in the section summarizing or giving links to some of the concerns that some forum members have expressed about the project.

As for supporting Amrik I offer the following, attributed to Voltaire though some claim he “stole” it from someone else,“I disapprove of what [he says], but I will defend to the death [his] right to say it.”  (OK, maybe not to the death.  Would you believe vigorously?)

The Midnight Skulker - 25 March 2014 12:10 AM

I am perhaps uniquely qualified to pose the following question.  In what way is tomuen’s Project X different from obie1’s The Strategy in Craps Forum?  And what about Heavy, who pitches his own dice influencing forum and classes in many if not most of his posts?

I do not know your reasoning regards the other forum members you post (my only interest is roulette), but I see no reason why it qualifies you in any way, maybe you can highlight?

You answered your own question.  AFAIK I am the only poster to Roulette Forum who also actively participates in Craps Forum.  Hence I am probably the only member here, other than Jacob, who can make a comparison between Amrik and the two crapshooters I mentioned.  BTW I made the same comparison, albeit in a different context, in Craps Forum.  See http://www.crapsforum.com/threads/welcome-to-the-craps-forum-the-game-is-winnable.4682/page-6#post-43755

Signature 

My name is Skulker Luis de Midnight.
You killed my bankroll.
Prepare to die.

Posted: 26 March 2014 03:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Pertinax
Total Posts:  351
Joined  2013-02-07
RankRankRankRank

The Midnight Skulker - 26 March 2014 12:07 AM

... unless someone reads all the posts in the PX thread and other related threads amrik started to promote the bot, it may not be so easy to know the history.  If someone knows the history of this bot plus sales tactics, and
still chooses to buy, then that is their choice to do so.  You, for me are seeming to rally some kind of support for amrik in some of your words.

Currently, there is no warning or reasoning to be had for any new marks in amrik sights if they only read his latest posts.  Like it or not, it also appears this bot is affiliated with this website also

I too was concerned that a newcomer to the forum, one ignorant of pxbots.com’s history, might be deceived into thinking it was generally accepted as a license to print money.  However, you will notice that Jacob has included a disclaimer in the section heading on the forum’s home page.  He could also include a “sticky” topic in the section summarizing or giving links to some of the concerns that some forum members have expressed about the project.

As for supporting Amrik I offer the following, attributed to Voltaire though some claim he “stole” it from someone else,“I disapprove of what [he says], but I will defend to the death [his] right to say it.”  (OK, maybe not to the death.  Would you believe vigorously?)

A disclaimer is more to protect, Jacob then any forum member.  I have not read this and will assume many others are the same.
I do not feel the need to read everything pertaining to the rule of law, in part because I will not be buying anything advertised on
such a forum, and also because it gives legal recourse giving the site owner peace of mind, hence its main reason for being.  How
many others will do the same for varying reasons that they will likely come to regret?  Irrespective of any disclaimer, if, Jacob did
present his own roulette system, how would it be presented in anyway different to the PX thread, is it possible such a disclaimer
really does little in such situations?  Go through the PX thread, any negative posts against his bot then amrik seeks to bury them,
not even with rational recourse, but with insults or complete ignorance to the fact the post exists, just so the last post is not a negative
one.  He will post almost instantly after such a post on most occasions, and within a day or so such posts can be counted in pages away
from the last post.  Maybe the negative aspects of the PX thread need to be made more visual.  In this way, no one needs to be banned,
also anyone parting with cash can do so after a quick read of the pros and cons, and not several thousand posts?  Just an idea!

The Midnight Skulker - 25 March 2014 12:10 AM

I am perhaps uniquely qualified to pose the following question.  In what way is tomuen’s Project X different from obie1’s The Strategy in Craps Forum?  And what about Heavy, who pitches his own dice influencing forum and classes in many if not most of his posts?

I do not know your reasoning regards the other forum members you post (my only interest is roulette), but I see no reason why it qualifies you in any way, maybe you can highlight?

You answered your own question.  AFAIK I am the only poster to Roulette Forum who also actively participates in Craps Forum.  Hence I am probably the only member here, other than Jacob, who can make a comparison between Amrik and the two crapshooters I mentioned.  BTW I made the same comparison, albeit in a different context, in Craps Forum.  See http://www.crapsforum.com/threads/welcome-to-the-craps-forum-the-game-is-winnable.4682/page-6#post-43755

I still have no reason how that qualifies you?  You need to explain how dice influencing is achieved, and is it proven!?  For instance, is
it actually a viable skill set for some to achieve, is it being sold for money, and can it be applied in the real world for an edge, or is it
just one persons interpretation.  PX is not open to discussion, or testing evidence of its validity in any sense.  The only thing we know
for sure is that it has had many name changes, usually after it has failed.  And whatever it is, the true aspect of its existence is so the
creator can charge others money for its use but not ownership.  This money is to change hands for no knowledge base disclosure, or
services rendered, simply for what is likely the use of an RNG sold under the guise of a predictor of roulette.  Do not forget, Amrik also
tried to sell his concept on winning football and also the lottery.  He failed and gave up quite quickly.  With the roulette idea he has now
persevered for maybe 5 years and called himself a genious several times, why is this?  I would suggest it is because these people are
coming to a roulette forum and not the former, so on reflection, out of the 3 “genious ideas” as he has claimed himself, only one provides
gullible marks with no effort and free advertising.  There is also the very real fact of the lottery and football predictions had to be posted
before the event, i.e no youtube videos or possibilities to curve fit his data, or present it in a positive light, be it true or not.

Which now brings us back to this forum and also maybe the ultimate question, does it seek traffic over quality.  If working to a majority,
then most posts are likely to involve PX over many threads then any other topic.  It would not be unfair to say currently that this site caters
to, Amriks needs more then roulette itself.  Is this the same in the craps forum with one individual being promoted whilst seeking financial
gain at the expense of others above all else?  I put it to you that the more it is disscussed, the more this site falls into a redundant state
regards roulette.  Not one that is beyond repair per say?  But maybe one which has lost sight of what it is meant to be?

Posted: 26 March 2014 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
The Midnight Skulker
Joined  2010-01-28
RankRankRankRank

Pertinax - 26 March 2014 03:13 AM

...  Go through the PX thread, any negative posts against his bot then amrik seeks to bury them, not even with rational recourse, but with insults or complete ignorance to the fact the post exists, just so the last post is not a negative one.  He will post almost instantly after such a post on most occasions, and within a day or so such posts can be counted in pages away from the last post.  Maybe the negative aspects of the PX thread need to be made more visual.  In this way, no one needs to be banned, also anyone parting with cash can do so after a quick read of the pros and cons, and not several thousand posts?  Just an idea!

I may be giving forum members more credit than some of them deserve, but I have always taken Amrik’s irrelevant and name-calling responses as effectively conceding points made in the posts to which they are replying.  Public forums are what they are.  Members with personal agendas will wax prolific on those agendas.  Opponents of those agendas are free to start their own threads with subject lines clearly indicating their opposition.

My local newspaper restricts writers of letters to the editor to one letter per month as a way of preventing individual writers from taking over the op-ed section.  Perhaps restricting posters to some number of posts per day, or a waiting period between posts, would mitigate the problem— cool cheese and maybe thwart some of the spambots as well!

I still have no reason how that qualifies you?  You need to explain how dice influencing is achieved, and is it proven!?

“Qualified” seems to have been a poor choice of words.  May I now substitute “positioned”?  I am an active participant in both Craps Forum and Roulette Forum.  I know of no other member of either of those forums, other than Jacob, who can make that claim.  Therefore, no other member of this forum would be aware of The Strategy—that is what it is called by its inventors, hence the capitals—and so I feel I am uniquely positioned to ask Jacob to note the similarity between the discussions of it on Craps Forum and Project X on Roulette Forum (and by implication to take whatever action he takes for/against Project X on this forum for/against The Strategy on Craps Forum also).  The Strategy has nothing to do with dice influencing; it is strictly a method for selecting bets based on past results.  Its proponents offer to teach the method to customers in a class for which they charge a rather hefty fee: $1500 US I believe.  Teachers tour the country and invite prospective customers to observe them playing, but one has to take the course in order to find out how “the black box” selects its bets, so it does differ from Project X in that respect.

Which now brings us back to this forum and also maybe the ultimate question, does it seek traffic over quality.  If working to a majority, then most posts are likely to involve PX over many threads then any other topic.  It would not be unfair to say currently that this site caters to, Amriks needs more then roulette itself.  Is this the same in the craps forum with one individual being promoted whilst seeking financial gain at the expense of others above all else?  I put it to you that the more it is disscussed, the more this site falls into a redundant state regards roulette.  Not one that is beyond repair per say?  But maybe one which has lost sight of what it is meant to be?

I would not credit obie1 and his disciples with taking over Craps Forum, though that may well be due to that forum being IMHO more active than this one.  The Strategists are also a little better behaved, again IMHO, in that for the most part they confine their outright advertising to their own threads, and in a Trip Planning & Meetups Section.  Specifically, The Strategy does not have a forum section dedicated to it so I guess no, one individual is not being promoted at the expense of others.

Signature 

You killed my bankroll.
Prepare to die.

Posted: 26 March 2014 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Pertinax
Total Posts:  351
Joined  2013-02-07
RankRankRankRank

The Midnight Skulker - 26 March 2014 12:13 PM

...  Go through the PX thread, any negative posts against his bot then amrik seeks to bury them, not even with rational recourse, but with insults or complete ignorance to the fact the post exists, just so the last post is not a negative one.  He will post almost instantly after such a post on most occasions, and within a day or so such posts can be counted in pages away from the last post.  Maybe the negative aspects of the PX thread need to be made more visual.  In this way, no one needs to be banned, also anyone parting with cash can do so after a quick read of the pros and cons, and not several thousand posts?  Just an idea!

I may be giving forum members more credit than some of them deserve, but I have always taken Amrik’s irrelevant and name-calling responses as effectively conceding points made in the posts to which they are replying.  Public forums are what they are.  Members with personal agendas will wax prolific on those agendas.  Opponents of those agendas are free to start their own threads with subject lines clearly indicating their opposition.

My local newspaper restricts writers of letters to the editor to one letter per month as a way of preventing individual writers from taking over the op-ed section.  Perhaps restricting posters to some number of posts per day, or a waiting period between posts, would mitigate the problem— cool cheese and maybe thwart some of the spambots as well!

Such things will prevent genuine conversations that maybe of interest.  It also kind of goes against the notion of freedom of speech.
That said, I just had a look, of the last 24 posts in PX thread, 22 were posted by amrik!

I still have no reason how that qualifies you?  You need to explain how dice influencing is achieved, and is it proven!?

“Qualified” seems to have been a poor choice of words.  May I now substitute “positioned”?  I am an active participant in both Craps Forum and Roulette Forum.  I know of no other member of either of those forums, other than Jacob, who can make that claim.  Therefore, no other member of this forum would be aware of The Strategy—that is what it is called by its inventors, hence the capitals—and so I feel I am uniquely positioned to ask Jacob to note the similarity between the discussions of it on Craps Forum and Project X on Roulette Forum (and by implication to take whatever action he takes for/against Project X on this forum for/against The Strategy on Craps Forum also).  The Strategy has nothing to do with dice influencing; it is strictly a method for selecting bets based on past results.  Its proponents offer to teach the method to customers in a class for which they charge a rather hefty fee: $1500 US I believe.  Teachers tour the country and invite prospective customers to observe them playing, but one has to take the course in order to find out how “the black box” selects its bets, so it does differ from Project X in that respect.

Ok, it makes no sense but maybe I can see some rationality in what they are doing if I am thinking on the right lines.  Still it is not
worth one cent is my guess.  Still, it seems a far cry from, Amrik and his scam bordering on the ridiculous.

Which now brings us back to this forum and also maybe the ultimate question, does it seek traffic over quality.  If working to a majority, then most posts are likely to involve PX over many threads then any other topic.  It would not be unfair to say currently that this site caters to, Amriks needs more then roulette itself.  Is this the same in the craps forum with one individual being promoted whilst seeking financial gain at the expense of others above all else?  I put it to you that the more it is disscussed, the more this site falls into a redundant state regards roulette.  Not one that is beyond repair per say?  But maybe one which has lost sight of what it is meant to be?

I would not credit obie1 and his disciples with taking over Craps Forum, though that may well be due to that forum being IMHO more active than this one.  The Strategists are also a little better behaved, again IMHO, in that for the most part they confine their outright advertising to their own threads, and in a Trip Planning & Meetups Section.  Specifically, The Strategy does not have a forum section dedicated to it so I guess no, one individual is not being promoted at the expense of others.

I can see a reason for this forum not being so active!  I for one have little interest in it also for reasons said already.  It is stagnant and
is a platform for just one person really who cares little for the well being of other members.  When I first came on this forum it had a
small amount of regulars.  Now it has one primary poster.  I am not like you, I do not always do rational thought before posting with some
who cannot be civil or is simply out for self gain, but find it refreshing to have a proper conversation with someone on this forum as we have
exchanged posts these past few days.  It is the way in the main a forum should function and this one simply does not work in this way.  Alas,
it will not last forever as I see myself also leaving this forum to die the death it seems to be heading for.  As I said previously, the more it is
disscussed, the more damage will be done.  Possibly it is too late and the stench of amrik can never be washed off no matter how hard, Jacob
scrubs it clean.  But then he did leave it 4 years and counting and not even the amrik show can last forever.

Posted: 07 April 2014 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Jacob
Administrator
Total Posts:  214
Joined  2011-11-25
RankRankRankRank

Well this has stewed around in my head for a while now. I agree it was a mistake to give pxbots a spot on the front page. This old board software doesnt allow sub-forums though, so to give it a separate space on the site means it shows up on the front page. That needs to change, so pxbots will probably be losing its section in the near future.

I’m fine with people using this board to sell roulette stuff, but its clear we need some sort of organized and structured way to do that. Right now I’m thinking pxbots will lose its section, but will be allowed to continue with one thread in an undecided section.  Still trying to figure out the best way to handle it. One thread per program/book/system/course/etc sounds good and fair to me, but sounds like nightmare to try and keep organized from random new members starting threads for things that already have a topic, so I’m still trying to figure out how to handle that.

I’m also looking to reorganize the categories a bit at the same time, and will probably be adding a section for advantage play and a general catchall for non roulette topics. Are there any other categories you would like to see created or renamed?

Posted: 07 April 2014 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Chingy711
Total Posts:  847
Joined  2012-05-18
RankRankRankRank

Jacob - 07 April 2014 04:13 PM

Well this has stewed around in my head for a while now. I agree it was a mistake to give pxbots a spot on the front page. This old board software doesnt allow sub-forums though, so to give it a separate space on the site means it shows up on the front page. That needs to change, so pxbots will probably be losing its section in the near future.

I’m fine with people using this board to sell roulette stuff, but its clear we need some sort of organized and structured way to do that. Right now I’m thinking pxbots will lose its section, but will be allowed to continue with one thread in an undecided section.  Still trying to figure out the best way to handle it. One thread per program/book/system/course/etc sounds good and fair to me, but sounds like nightmare to try and keep organized from random new members starting threads for things that already have a topic, so I’m still trying to figure out how to handle that.

I’m also looking to reorganize the categories a bit at the same time, and will probably be adding a section for advantage play and a general catchall for non roulette topics. Are there any other categories you would like to see created or renamed?

Jacob,

I ask you hold off on any decisions til I finish my new thread
  “Forum Con Artist Exposed - PROOF!!!!” It will contain PM’s from
  a long standing member of this forum who has been a long time
  follower and tester of Tomuen’s Holy Grail and private forum.
  The gentleman as of a few days bankrolled Tomuen’s lastest con.
  Tomuen would use his “magical algorithm) his words, to make all
  the betting decisions and they would share the profits equally.
  Tomuen continiously posted videos and post of exceptional wins
  over and over and over to give the illusion his backers would make
  “loads of money” again his words. On the first night of this session
    with this member, Tomuen later posted that they had connection
    problems and they were unable to go through with the system.
    Well a few days later I received the PM’s from this member and
    he acknowledge “Mate you were right all along.” What really happened
    was Tomuen lost all this man’s bankroll and in a effort to cover it
    up told the member he would reinburse all this man’s money. Well
    the money was never reinbursed and it was clear he tried to buy
    this man’s silence if he didn’t disclose the Truth to this forum.
    I’ll post the whole story in my new thread, I think it’s time you
    weigh the proof and make a decision what’s best for YOUR forum.
                                Louie

Signature 

“If it’s not broken, don’t fix it!”

Posted: 07 April 2014 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
The Midnight Skulker
Joined  2010-01-28
RankRankRankRank

Chingy711 - 07 April 2014 04:35 PM

Jacob,

I would hope that you would secure this long standing member’s permission to publish his/her private messages before doing so.

Signature 

You killed my bankroll.
Prepare to die.

Posted: 07 April 2014 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Chingy711
Joined  2012-05-18
RankRankRankRank

The Midnight Skulker - 07 April 2014 09:53 PM
Chingy711 - 07 April 2014 04:35 PM

Jacob,

I would hope that you would secure this long standing member’s permission to publish his/her private messages before doing so.

I was talking about PM’s that were addressed to me,
  Once a PM is in my inbox, it belong’s to me! Plus my
  replies to the party that sent the PM’s, gave my word
  I wouldn’t “SAY” anything til Monday and sent 3 PM’s
  to person asking him to come forward personal as he
  mentioned he wanted to personal in his original PM. I
  made every effort and very clear I would post the story.
  Sorry if I made it seem like I wanted Jacob to publish
  anyone’s private emails or PM’s, all I meant was if he
  wanted to verify MY PM’s in my inbox!

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2014 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
tezza12
Total Posts:  164
Joined  2014-03-24
RankRankRankRank

Who is this Jacob Fella, has anyone spoken to him recently, I bet he is loving all this attention the forum is getting, it means views and hits, What Chingy has done is warn new members with the truth about Amrik, so for that chingy, i commend you. and Dave. Jacob however seems very elusive and with his disclaimer (which protects him and only him)

Posted: 08 April 2014 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
The Midnight Skulker
Joined  2010-01-28
RankRankRankRank

Chingy711 - 07 April 2014 11:12 PM

Once a PM is in my inbox, it belong’s to me! ...

What’s done is done, and since neither of us has any authority to say what should be or have been done there seems little reason to argue the point.  My own policy is to keep what others say to me in private messages and e-mails to myself, and I will leave it at that.  YMMV

Signature 

You killed my bankroll.
Prepare to die.

Posted: 08 April 2014 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Chingy711
Joined  2012-05-18
RankRankRankRank

The Midnight Skulker - 08 April 2014 11:41 AM
Chingy711 - 07 April 2014 11:12 PM

Once a PM is in my inbox, it belong’s to me! ...

What’s done is done, and since neither of us has any authority to say what should be or have been done there seems little reason to argue the point.  My own policy is to keep what others say to me in private messages and e-mails to myself, and I will leave it at that.  YMMV

Signature 

Posted: 13 April 2014 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
pauli1976
Total Posts:  1045
Joined  2014-01-01
RankRankRankRank

And finally tomuen and pxbot has been removed this Forum.
tomuen opened like crazy about the new threads and applied in this way attention new bie members to the front page of the forum because pxbot had been removed from the front page, but now I think that we have got rid of him once and for all so a big thanks to Jacob Moderator
tomuen & pxbot 4 year lunatic run here is finally over i hope so smile

Posted: 20 May 2016 08:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Ruijter125
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-05-20
Rank

Thanks for this information. Very useful. Cheers!

Signature 

http://eten-onderweg.nl

Posted: 01 February 2017 03:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
TheJones
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2017-01-13
Rank

pauli1976 - 13 April 2014 10:24 AM

And finally tomuen and pxbot has been removed this Forum.
tomuen opened like crazy about the new threads and applied in this way attention new bie members to the front page of the forum because pxbot had been removed from the front page, but now I think that we have got rid of him once and for all so a big thanks to Jacob Moderator
tomuen & pxbot 4 year lunatic run here is finally over i hope so smile

Jacob for the win!

Signature 

Exploring the Revolution

4 of 4

Online roulette is also very popular in Australia with many of the internet casino brands directly targeting Australians, resulting in a huge choice of roulette sites available to Australians. CasinoReef recommends Ruby Fortune casino as one of the top online roulette casinos available in AUD. For New Zealanders, CasinoKiwi recommends Jackpot city casino as the most popular choice for new Zealanders playing roulette online.