• Roulette Forum
  • Craps Forum
  • TwentyOne Forum
Welcome to RouletteForum.com
Notice: 5/8/2017 -- RouletteForum.com is closed to new posting and will remain in read-only mode for 30 days. If you wish to preserve any of your posts, do so soon.

2 of 3
2 double streets progression
Posted: 16 January 2015 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
sergiy
Total Posts:  1603
Joined  2014-01-02
RankRankRankRank

scepticus - 16 January 2015 04:24 PM
sergiy - 16 January 2015 04:17 PM
scepticus - 16 January 2015 04:08 PM
sergiy - 16 January 2015 01:09 PM
scepticus - 16 January 2015 12:09 PM
sergiy - 16 January 2015 11:09 AM

Pete, to start l would advice to have a look in Jafco, Masterroulette,  Lourence Scott books.. 
These will give you fondation for your understanding and if you will take your time to read them and master their knolidge,  its enough to make money.
I could say that AP is only reliable way to winn in any game, including roulette as well. We are human,  only thing that separates us from other animals is ability to think abstractly and calculate what we are doing.
Autoroulette is all other level of game. You better know how to beat normall roulette wheels, befor you approach these… some can play deliberately ageinst your betts

Where is your evidence that AP is the ONLY reliable way to Windows roulette ? Just how do you use your abstract thinking to beat the house Edge ? Yes , IF you could do the things you claim you would win but where is the evidence that you guys do any better than others ? The aim of the gambler is to win more than he loses and if he does that he is a winner, no matter what method he uses .

Scepticus,  if you understand the method, if it answers reliably for qwestions like ” when?”, “why?”, and ” how?”, then its reliable method. Its becose you can rely on it. Abstract thinking helps you to create model of the situation. If you can model, you can understand reasons and answer to the qwestion ” why?”. Hope it helps.

So tell me your answer to “when “.

You have to ask your data that qwestion and not me. Data it taken to aswer these qwestions. When data says” yes” and wheel says ” yes” , player betts.

What “Data ” ?Previous numbers ?

Who looks for answer, always find it. If you backtrack all my posts you will find it as well.

Posted: 16 January 2015 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
scepticus
Total Posts:  941
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

sergiy - 16 January 2015 05:17 PM
scepticus - 16 January 2015 04:24 PM
sergiy - 16 January 2015 04:17 PM
scepticus - 16 January 2015 04:08 PM
sergiy - 16 January 2015 01:09 PM
scepticus - 16 January 2015 12:09 PM
sergiy - 16 January 2015 11:09 AM

Pete, to start l would advice to have a look in Jafco, Masterroulette,  Lourence Scott books.. 
These will give you fondation for your understanding and if you will take your time to read them and master their knolidge,  its enough to make money.
I could say that AP is only reliable way to winn in any game, including roulette as well. We are human,  only thing that separates us from other animals is ability to think abstractly and calculate what we are doing.
Autoroulette is all other level of game. You better know how to beat normall roulette wheels, befor you approach these… some can play deliberately ageinst your betts

Where is your evidence that AP is the ONLY reliable way to Windows roulette ? Just how do you use your abstract thinking to beat the house Edge ? Yes , IF you could do the things you claim you would win but where is the evidence that you guys do any better than others ? The aim of the gambler is to win more than he loses and if he does that he is a winner, no matter what method he uses .

Scepticus,  if you understand the method, if it answers reliably for qwestions like ” when?”, “why?”, and ” how?”, then its reliable method. Its becose you can rely on it. Abstract thinking helps you to create model of the situation. If you can model, you can understand reasons and answer to the qwestion ” why?”. Hope it helps.

So tell me your answer to “when “.

You have to ask your data that qwestion and not me. Data it taken to aswer these qwestions. When data says” yes” and wheel says ” yes” , player betts.

What “Data ” ?Previous numbers ?

Who looks for answer, always find it. If you backtrack all my posts you will find it as well.

I am not playing Hide and Seek , Sergy so stop Bullshitting. What data ?

Posted: 17 January 2015 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
sergiy
Joined  2014-01-02
RankRankRankRank

@SCEPTICUS,  l spent less time locating this info on this forum, then you typing your last post. Don’t be lasy, its not a good quality for roulette player.

Posted: 17 January 2015 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
scepticus
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

sergiy - 17 January 2015 03:53 AM

@SCEPTICUS,  l spent less time locating this info on this forum, then you typing your last post. Don’t be lasy, its not a good quality for roulette player.

Typical response from an AP player. Clam up when you ask them if they use previous numbers .I think that is because they tell us METHOD bettors that WE cannot use previous numbers because the wheel has no memory ! But THEY can !
Sergy if you expect me to trawl through your previous 495 posts to find your ” prize at the end of the Rainbow” you have another think coming.
Others in the forum can see that you are dodging my question because it would reveal your stupidity in ridiculing others
Bluff and Bluster doesn’t work with those of us who DO know what we are talking about.

Posted: 17 January 2015 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
sergiy
Joined  2014-01-02
RankRankRankRank

scepticus - 17 January 2015 01:23 PM

Typical response from an AP player. Clam up when you ask them if they use previous numbers .I think that is because they tell us METHOD bettors that WE cannot use previous numbers because the wheel has no memory ! But THEY can !
Sergy if you expect me to trawl through your previous 495 posts to find your ” prize at the end of the Rainbow” you have another think coming.
Others in the forum can see that you are dodging my question because it would reveal your stupidity in ridiculing others
Bluff and Bluster doesn’t work with those of us who DO know what we are talking about.

I don’t know what you know there, but things you tolk about rerely do make a sence. If you know the game, make a demonstration as l did. Put it for a brief ammount of time on youtube. I wanna see you making prediction, so l can form an impression about your knolidge level. This is not that difficult after all, or you are good only in praising your system play that hardly make you any coins.. if it does at all.
I have no qlue whatsoever, to whom you are referring to as ” these of us”..  These of US , we can do it, we can repeat doing so or avoid play entirely when its better to wait. We do know the game, we beat it almoust every day. Some of US do it up to 18-20 hours on the row. These of you, will never understand what we do and how we do it..  you guys just are lasy.

Posted: 18 January 2015 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
scepticus
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

sergiy - 17 January 2015 02:16 PM

I don’t know what you know there, but things you tolk about rerely do make a sence. If you know the game, make a demonstration as l did. Put it for a brief ammount of time on youtube. I wanna see you making prediction, so l can form an impression about your knolidge level. This is not that difficult after all, or you are good only in praising your system play that hardly make you any coins.. if it does at all.
I have no qlue whatsoever, to whom you are referring to as ” these of us”..  These of US , we can do it, we can repeat doing so or avoid play entirely when its better to wait. We do know the game, we beat it almoust every day. Some of US do it up to 18-20 hours on the row. These of you, will never understand what we do and how we do it..  you guys just are lasy.

Sergy. You do it your way , I do it mine. We both claim we win . I don’t need to appear on youtube .Anyone who accesses my site can see for themselves ideas they can
tweak and be overall winners .  As I am . Tell me why I should tell anyone EXACTLY what I do to win ? To do as you say would be stupid and the very fact that you cannot see that shows your lack of understanding.
And you STILL avoid answering my question .Why ?

Posted: 18 January 2015 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
sergiy
Joined  2014-01-02
RankRankRankRank

scepticus - 18 January 2015 12:23 PM

Sergy. You do it your way , I do it mine. We both claim we win . I don’t need to appear on youtube .Anyone who accesses my site can see for themselves ideas they can
tweak and be overall winners .  As I am . Tell me why I should tell anyone EXACTLY what I do to win ? To do as you say would be stupid and the very fact that you cannot see that shows your lack of understanding.

l don’t belive its fair, that’s why. I worked hard to know what l know. You want everything on your plate, just because you asking. I show you the way, but you don’t wanna walk it, you want me to bring it to you already done. As l sad pteviosly, you are just beeng lasy to make a search on the forum that takes 1 min. Its enough info already at this forum, for somebody with some brain to start make money, just need to make a homework.

Posted: 18 January 2015 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
scepticus
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

sergiy - 18 January 2015 01:48 PM

l don’t belive its fair, that’s why. I worked hard to know what l know. You want everything on your plate, just because you asking. I show you the way, but you don’t wanna walk it, you want me to bring it to you already done. As l sad pteviosly, you are just beeng lasy to make a search on the forum that takes 1 min. Its enough info already at this forum, for somebody with some brain to start make money, just need to make a homework.

You are still bullshitting Sergy. Answer , Do you use past winning numbers as your data ?
I am not asking you to tell me your super - duper system - only if you use past numbers as your data ! The FACT that you continue to avoid answering
indicates that you do . You are simply bullshiting if you don’t answer No more to be said !

Posted: 18 January 2015 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
sergiy
Joined  2014-01-02
RankRankRankRank

scepticus - 18 January 2015 02:03 PM

I don’t know what you know there, but things you tolk about rerely do make a sence. If you know the game, make a demonstration as l did. Put it for a brief ammount of time on youtube. I wanna see you making prediction, so l can form an impression about your knolidge level. This is not that difficult after all, or you are good only in praising your system play that hardly make you any coins.. if it does at all. .

You are still bullshitting Sergy. Answer , Do you use past winning numbers as your data ?
I am not asking you to tell me your super - duper system - only if you use past numbers as your data ! The FACT that you continue to avoid answering
indicates that you do . You are simply bullshiting if you don’t answer No more to be said !

Scepticus,  the value of any piece of information should be evaluated in its absolute aspect and not by comparing it with your limited understanding. If you really wanna know if l personally use ” past winning numbers
” , then yes. Its one of 12 parameters that l take. I use them. They are very important to calculate distances.  Without them our distances would become infinite…  as infinite as your level of misunderstanding of everything related to roulette. 
My super- druper system is called Newton mechanic,  its something what you should have lerned in school, shame on you wink.

Posted: 18 January 2015 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Houston
Total Posts:  725
Joined  2013-06-21
RankRankRankRank

Each spin of the roulette wheel is an independent trial.

However, when measuring the fitness of the gaming device, then each spin of the wheel may be used to determine the fitness of the wheel.  For example, using the past spins in order to perform a chi square test, or to measure how many standard deviations above or below the normal that the numbers are hitting.

Another example in which the spins have meaning is when testing for dealer’s signature.

Signature 

“Like a fool, a system player and his money are easily separated!”

Posted: 18 January 2015 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
scepticus
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

sergiy - 18 January 2015 03:54 PM

I don’t know what you know there, but things you tolk about rerely do make a sence. If you know the game, make a demonstration as l did. Put it for a brief ammount of time on youtube. I wanna see you making prediction, so l can form an impression about your knolidge level. This is not that difficult after all, or you are good only in praising your system play that hardly make you any coins.. if it does at all. .

Scepticus,  the value of any piece of information should be evaluated in its absolute aspect and not by comparing it with your limited understanding. If you really wanna know if l personally use ” past winning numbers
” , then yes. Its one of 12 parameters that l take. I use them. They are very important to calculate distances.  Without them our distances would become infinite…  as infinite as your level of misunderstanding of everything related to roulette. 
My super- druper system is called Newton mechanic,  its something what you should have lerned in school, shame on you wink.

At last ! An answer in the affirmative ! Wasn’t so hard guys was it ?

Posted: 18 January 2015 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
scepticus
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

Houston - 18 January 2015 03:58 PM

Each spin of the roulette wheel is an independent trial.

However, when measuring the fitness of the gaming device, then each spin of the wheel may be used to determine the fitness of the wheel.  For example, using the past spins in order to perform a chi square test, or to measure how many standard deviations above or below the normal that the numbers are hitting.

Another example in which the spins have meaning is when testing for dealer’s signature.

yes, Houston. I knew about that many years ago but found using the maths much easier.
It’s the end result that counts .
Profitable Ignorance ?

Posted: 18 January 2015 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Houston
Total Posts:  725
Joined  2013-06-21
RankRankRankRank

Scepticus,

yes, Houston. I knew about that many years ago but found using the maths much easier.-Scepticus

The above is a bit of an oxymoron. 

It’s the end result that counts .
Profitable Ignorance ?-Scepticus

Also, I don’t know what you mean by your “profitable ignorance”.  Are you saying that you make a profit, and that you’re ignorant?  If you’re ignorant, then why do you believe that you grasp the math?

-Houston

Signature 

“Like a fool, a system player and his money are easily separated!”

Posted: 18 January 2015 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
scepticus
Joined  2012-10-02
RankRankRankRank

petespin - 16 January 2015 06:08 AM

specifcally bet 4 numbersand 2 double str total 6 units , in a sense that when d str coming cover my bet , and minimize my losses when dont hit the 4 numbers for some spins , ofcourse when 4 numbers section hit iam plus and i need only 2 or 3 consecutive wins to stop as a winner and start over, do u think if i use some kind of progression ONLY in 2 d streets it will be a better way to play i ll be glad to hear your thoughts about that . best regards pete

Petespin
I suggest that you use four numbers as 2 x2 adjacent numbers and bet as splits.Less payoff if a split hits but a profit if one of your two d/streets hit. ( 4 chip bet )
Profitable roulette betting depends on bet selection and your choices being better than random.Even if you got fair odds there is still no guarantee of winning -each spin does give a random result.

Posted: 18 January 2015 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
sergiy
Joined  2014-01-02
RankRankRankRank

scepticus - 18 January 2015 04:42 PM
sergiy - 18 January 2015 03:54 PM

At last ! An answer in the affirmative ! Wasn’t so hard guys was it ?

“Guys”?..  lm here by myself wink.

2 of 3

Online roulette is also very popular in Australia with many of the internet casino brands directly targeting Australians, resulting in a huge choice of roulette sites available to Australians. CasinoReef recommends Ruby Fortune casino as one of the top online roulette casinos available in AUD. For New Zealanders, CasinoKiwi recommends Jackpot city casino as the most popular choice for new Zealanders playing roulette online.